Shop Local. Love Local. Looking for that perfect (albeit last minute!) Valentine’s Day gift? Check out my inaugural East Bay Valentine’s Gift Guide to find something special, while supporting some of our amazing local businesses, too!
01. Earrings. Mini Peacock Pink Pearl and Rose Quartz Chandeliers by Berkeley’s Viv & Ingrid.
02. Necklace. Celebrate Valentine’s everyday by wearing this nonstop. By Marisa Mason at Telegraph Alley.
03. Bath Seltzer. The East Bay’s Body Time has been bringing us fabulous products since 1970.
04. Flowers. Go contemporary with this chic bouquet from Oakland’s Apple Blossom Florist.
05. Chocolate. Seriously, why have we not heard more about this? Named the Berkeley Bar, this Coracao Confections masterpiece has our attention.
07. Lip Tint. A moisturizing Rose lip butter, found at Dandelion Post.