Last Updated: April 15, 2016
This policy describes the types of information that we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.24east.com (our “Website”), our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information, and your choices regarding the way your information is collected and used by us.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
This policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means or by any third party, including through any website, application, or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from children under 13, or knowingly allow such persons to subscribe to or register for any of our services. If you are under age 13, please do not attempt to subscribe to any Company newsletter, register for any Company services, use any of the public comment features of the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, and/or email address. In the event that we learn that we have received any such information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under age 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect and How It is Collected
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, address, telephone number, birth date, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”).
- That is about you but does not identify you individually.
- About your computer and technological connection to the Website, such as your internet connection, the equipment and type of browser software you use to access the Website, the operating system you are running, the website that referred you, if applicable, your internet protocol address, and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Website, and/or from third parties. The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on the Website, including information provided at the time of subscribing to any newsletter (or other information that you subscribe for us to send to you), making inquiries, registering for other services, or requesting information.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email correspondence) if you contact us or report a problem with the Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You may also provide information to be published, displayed, or posted on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (“User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are available to the general public, and you post all content contained in your User Contributions at your own risk.
The Company retains the above information for as long as we are required to by law or as long as it is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
Automatic Information Collection and Online Tracking
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use Google Analytics or other automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, but it may include Personal Information or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. This information helps us to monitor our internal operations, improve the Website, and deliver a better and more personalized service.
How The Company May Use Your Information
We may use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including Personal Information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you have requested from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website, to any products or services we offer or provide through it, or to any of our policies.
- In any other way that we describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated non-personally identifiable information about our users without restriction for any business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible business partners.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as a part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- Company Subscriptions. If you wish you stop subscribing to any Company newsletter or to stop receiving any other information that you subscribed for us to send to you, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing email we send to you.